18hp OHV V-Twin, Conversion kit to fit into a Case 1816B Skid Loader Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Oil Filter & Fuel Pump
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Replaces the OH160 16hp Tecumseh OHV engine.
- If you have an electric clutch on your unit, you will have to modify the firewall opening for the clutch to fit.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- Case 1816,1816B skid loader