6.5hp Horizontal 3/4"x2-27/64" Keyed Shaft, Vanguard, Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner, Recoil+Electric Start, 20 Amp Alternator, Briggs & Stratton Engine
Additional Shipping Cost $45.99
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Starter Type: 12V Starter (with pull start)
- Alternator: 20 Amp
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30, 10W-30
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1 Liter
- Shaft Size: 3/4"Dx2-27/64"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Manual
- Choke Type: Manual
- Length: 14.8"
- Height: 14.2"
- Width: 11.4"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 54
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- When the throttle control is in the OFF or STOP position, the fuel valve is in the OFF position. Always move the throttle control to the OFF or STOP position when transporting equipment. The key does not stop the engine, the key only starts the engine.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.