1150 Series, Horizontal 2-13/16" Tapered Shaft, Intek, OHV, Fuel Tank, Muffler, Recoil Start Briggs Stratton Engine
- 11.5 ft-lbs
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Included
- Shaft Size: Tapered 2-13/16"L
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 39
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: China
Notes and Warnings
- Same physical size block as the ones previously sold as 7.5hp.
- Same mounting pattern as the 5 and 6 hp Briggs, Mounting Base is 3-1/8" x 6-3/8" . 2-9/16" square bolt pattern around the shaft. 3-9/16" Bolt Circle on side of engine.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
Fits These Models