11.7 Net Power Honda Engine, Horizontal Keyed Shaft, 10 Amp Alternator, Recoil & Electric Start, Made for John Deere AMT600
Additional Shipping Cost $129.99
- 11.7hp GX390
- Alternator 10Amp
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: 12V Starter (with pull start)
- Alternator: 10 Amp
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Oil type: SAE 10w-30
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 gallon
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx3-21/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Length: 13.5"
- Height: 17.2"
- Width: 17.4"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 131
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Item cannot be shipped to these states:
Notes and Warnings
- Mounting holes are 3.35" x 7.67"
- Requires a 1/4"x1/4" square keystock for the shaft
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.