11.7 Net Power Honda Engine, Horizontal Keyed Shaft, 10 Amp Alternator, Recoil & Electric Start, Made for John Deere AMT600
Additional Shipping Cost $129.99
- 11.7 Net Power
- Alternator 10Amp
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: Electric + Recoil Start
- Alternator: 10 Amp
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 Quart
- Oil type: SAE 10w-30
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.5 gallon
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx3-21/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Length: 13.5"
- Height: 17.2"
- Width: 17.4"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 131
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Mounting holes are 3.35" x 7.67"
- Requires a 1/4"x1/4" square keystock for the shaft
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.