23hp OHV V-Twin with kit to fit into a JD420 with Onan "P" series engine Briggs & Stratton Engine, Briggs & Stratton
- 23hp Vanguard
- Oil Filter
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: 12V Starter
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 Quarts
- Oil type: Synthetic 10W-30
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Item cannot be shipped to these states:
Notes and Warnings
- This kit will fit right in the John Deere tractors mentioned above. You will not have to drill any holes or cut anything for this to fit The wiring will plug right in to your existing wiring. This kit does come with a solenoid on it.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- John Deere 420 with Onan P series