775 Professional Series Vertical 25MMx3-5/32" 1/4" keyway, 2 Woodruff Keys, Recoil Start, Ready Start Fixed Speed Throttle, Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 775 Series
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Vertical
- Starter Type: Recoil pull start only
- Alternator: None
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Quart
- Shaft Size: 25mmDx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 29.61
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- This engines crank shaft is keyed to 1/4" vs the standard 3/16" on most engines today.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.